Student seating will be placed at the CDC-recommended 3 feet of distance; however, based on research about COVID spread in schools, strict physical distancing will not be required. Students will be allowed to gather for classwork, group work and other meaningful activities.
Contact Tracing, Isolation & Quarantines
Our COVID Support team will remain in place, and contact tracing will be conducted when a positive COVID case occurs within our school population.
The definition of a close contact has been modified.
- Fully vaccinated community members will no longer be required to quarantine unless they exhibit symptoms of COVID-19.
- Students engaged in activities in the classroom will not be considered a close contact as long as their exposure is not within 3 feet and both the COVID-positive community member and the potential close contact were properly masked.
- Students, employees and other community members should not come to campus if they are sick or exhibiting the signs or symptoms of COVID.
- The Extended Day Program will be held daily, and students will not be required to cohort. Capacities will be limited for individual rooms, however.
- Please remember to notify our COVID Support Team at email@example.com if your child is exhibiting the symptoms of COVID or if your child has been deemed a close contact.
- Handwashing and respiratory etiquette will be taught, and hand sanitizer stations will be placed around campus.
- The campus will be cleaned daily, and classrooms will be cleaned immediately if a person exhibiting symptoms occupied the space.
- The Dining Halls will be open, and students will eat in those dedicated spaces with their peers. Students in Middle School and Upper School will also be permitted to eat outside.
- Field trips and travel will be permitted. Trips will be reviewed to ensure that safety precautions are taken.
- Our buildings' mechanical systems have been recalibrated to maximize fresh air intake with increased filtration. We have also installed bipolar ionization systems that proactively purify indoor air.
- Our buses have bipolar ionization systems that proactively purify the air. All bus riders, regardless of vaccination status, will be required to wear masks. Student capacity will not be limited on school buses.
- Visitors to campus and parent gatherings will be welcomed.